Ample Sound announce Ample Bass Jaco Fretless Virtual Instrument
The new virtual electric bass instrument is on a special intro price of $89 (reg $119.00) for a limited time.
More details and demos from the developer below.
· Windows: Windows 7/8/10, 64-bit only (32-bit not supported).
· Mac: From 10.9 to 10.14.
· VST2, VST3, AU, AAX and Standalone host.
· 8GB Hard Disk, Intel i5 or higher.
· Size: 2.2 GB
· DFD(Direct from disk)
· Rich Fingering Noise
· Sustain, Palm Mute, Natural Harmonic, Hammer On & Pull Off, Legato Slide, Slide in & out, Slap, Pop,
· Artificial Harmonic, Accentuated, Repeat Note, Dead Note 12 articulations, Legato at random length & pitch & poly.
· Built-in AMP system, including three classic AMP models: Vintage-15, Bass-500, Bass-Pro.
· Four cabinets: 1×15, 2×10, 4×10, 8×10
· Each Cabinet has 4 mic options: U87, C414, MD421 and SM57.
· Room Mics.
· High order 8-band EQ
· 2-Line Compressor, real-time visualization of input and output signal, two detection modes RMS & Peak, support of soft knee, auto release and auto makeup.
· 6-Tap Echo, real-time visualization of the processing of stereo signal, can tweak the parameters of 6 echo points individually: feedback, pan, volume etc.
· IR Reverb, providing four types of IR: Room, Studio, Hall, and Larger Hall. 3D visualization of IR spectrum.
· String Roll Editor
· Dice – Random Riff Generator
· Multiple Formats Conversion
· The Tab Player can load and play several prevalent guitar\bass tablature file formats. Users can load, display and playback any specific track inside
· a tablature file. When used in DAWs, the Tab Player also allows users to export the tablature as an audio file.
For all details visit the official Ample Bass Jaco Fretless page at Ample Sound