ENTER TO WIN: SLR’s Soundiron Bumper Scoring Challenge
Show off your skills for a chance to WIN!
The Judges will narrow down the entries to a selection of Finalists and then pick 2 Winners.
Plus, every contestant will receive a $10 promo code to go toward their next order at the Soundiron’s store.
WINNERS WILL RECEIVE:
Best Music Winner
1 not for release copy of Soundiron/Native Instrument’s Symphony Series Woodwind Collection Essentials for Kontakt Player and Komplete Kontrol.
Best Sound Design Winner
1 not for release copy of Soundiron‘s brand new Ambius Prime library for Kontakt Player and Komplete Kontrol.
Everyone who enters will receive a $10 discount code to use toward their next order of $20 or more at the Soundiron store.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Download the Challenge Bumper Video here.
- Create an original Music or Sound Design score to the video using AT LEAST ONE Soundiron product prominently featured in the original work.
- Submit original music or sound design in synchronization to video with audio (and as separate 44k/24bit WAV file) using WeTransfer to: [email protected]
- Include these details in the submission
- Submission for Best Music or Best Sound Design
- Main Soundiron Library Prominently Used in Score
- Then add this “With this submission and entry I, YOUR NAME HERE, a grant non-exclusive usage license to Soundiron and Sample Library Review for “TITLE OF YOUR SCORE HERE” herein contained musical work in perpetuity, for worldwide promotional audio and promotional videos usage.”
We will let you know when our score is posted so you can share the SLR’s Soundiron Bumper Scoring Challenge playlist.
Entries must be submitted via WeTransfer to [email protected] by
August 20th 2017 August 23, 2017
First Round Finalists will be will be chosen and promoted as FINALISTS on Sept 1, 2017.
Two Winners will be selected from the FINALISTS and announced on Sept 5, 2017.
HOW TO SCORE BUMPERS
Want to get some insight and perspective on how to approach scoring the bumper?
Check out SLR’s FREE Sonic Branding 101 Workshop. discussing the terminology, rules for creating effective audio logos and touch upon the business side of scoring audio branding for clients. Then Don takes you on a 45-minute walkthrough as he scores music for the Soundiron Bumper and shares his thoughts along the way.
The Bumper Video (download the video here)
License Usage Agreement
By entering the “Challenge” contestants grant submitted audio works for usage by Soundiron and Sample Library Review an unlimited license of musical work in perpetuity worldwide in special features as well as promotional audio and promotional videos.