String Audio announces an update to Monolith Series to V1.1
String Audio has updated its best-seller library MONOLITH to v1.1. The new version is free for existing owners.
To celebrate the update String audio is offering discounted pricing on the Monolith Series instrument.
Improvements and bugs fixes for the new version include:
- New Solo/Mute engine. Now you can solo multiple layers at the same time.
- Fixed a bug related to the 5th convolution reverb send.
- Fixed the code of various knobs that were causing Kontakt to show the warning message “clipping at min or max value”.
- Other minor bugs fixes and general code improvements.
- FREE update for existing owners of MONOLITH, just login into your account and you will find the update in your download page (It’s the file with the writing “UPDATE” in capital letters).
For all details visit the official update to Monolith Series V1.1 page at String Audio