Audio Imperia tease First Look at Jaeger Interface: Modern Orchestral Library
After listening to the released demos for these libraries I have to say I can not wait to see it in action (check them out on the official Jaeger page.
“A first look at the full JAEGER interface, as we’re building the patches. If you’re familiar with any AI library you will find your way around in no time. It’s incredibly intuitive and easy to use.”
And I have to say the Audio Imperia interface’s and functionality improvements over the last few months have been amazing leaving me with some really hi-hopes for Jaeger.
The library is now offered at a pre-order discount price $499 (reg $599.00) on the official Jaeger page which is sharing that the library will have:
- Separate Sections for Strings: 16 Violins, 10 Violas, 6 Celli, 4 Basses.
- Separate Sections for Brass: 3 Trumpets, 6 Horns, 2 Tenor & 2 Bass Trombones, 2 Tubas.
- Expansive Percussion Section: Gran Cassa Ensemble, Taikos (Small), Taikos .(Medium), Taikos (Large), Concert Tom Ensemble, Concert Snare (Low) Ensemble, Concert Snare (High) Ensemble, Sticks, Tam Tam, Piatti.
- 5 stereo microphone positions: Spot, Tree, Wide, Far, Full Mix.
- True Legato for Violins, Celli, Trumpets, Horns.
- Signature Dual Layer FX Page Kontakt Engine.
- Recorded in centered seating positions.
- Up to 9 Round Robin (Random No Repeat).
- Dynamic Pure Tuning for Strings & Brass, just like a real orchestra.
- Non-Distance Compensated Mixes & Distance Compensated Mixes for Percussion, the best of both worlds.
- SFX: Hits by Joshua Crispin aka Generdyn.
- SFX: Braaams by Paul Ortiz and Bryan Leach.
- SFX: Drones by Paul Ortiz.
- SFX: Transitions & Granular FX by Bryan Leach .
- Vocals by Merethe Soltvedt: Legatos.
- Vocals by Merethe Soltvedt: Riser Scales (in Major/Minor and Soft/Loud).
- Vocals by Merethe Soltvedt: Phrases (in Major/Minor and Soft/Loud).
If you haven’t already check out the teaser and hear the instrument in action here.