We’ve also included two optional bundles too which have extra materials for those who want more including:
– The Sampling Handbook
– Kontakt Script: A Beginners Guide
– Kontakt Scripter Interview (Evil Dragon)
– Video series
– Sales & Marketing Manual
– Webhosting & eCommerce Guide
– Samples to practice with
EBOOK: The Sampling Handbook: The Ultimate Step-by-Step Guide to Creating Custom Kontakt Sample Libraries OUT NOW
After nearly 2 years of work Emmett Cooke and Marcus Huyskens have finally released The Sampling Handbook from Analogue Press.
I got a preview copy and am finishing up a review – really great informative guide and the Extra bundles basically will hold your hand from conception and creation to getting it out on the market!
“Now available – The Sampling Handbook: The Ultimate Step-by-Step Guide to Creating Custom Kontakt Sample Libraries. (€39)
The eBook has 150 pages of content on planning, recording, editing and scripting your own sample library for Kontakt. Learn about the following:
- Pre-Planning Phase – Learn how to choose which instrument to record, how to best pre-plan your recording session, choose which microphones and pre-amps to use and how to get your recording environment set up correctly.
- Recording Session – Learn about how best to set your recording levels, how to organise your session, tips for working with the session player, how to manage the instrument, how to keep tuning consistent and more.
- Editing Session – Learn how best to use noise reduction on samples, pre-processing, pitch correction, session organisation, workflow, the waveform, chopping samples, transients, fades and fade types, naming structure, exporting your samples and more.
- Kontakt Scripting – Learn the basics of Kontakt scripting, extending the key ranges, working with groups & round robins, using automap, adding effects, adding factory scripts, adding custom wallpapers, adding a custom impulse response, exporting your instrument and more!